Boggy Creek Airboats: Scenic 1 hour tour
Visitors have experienced the thrill since 1994.
Explore even deeper into Florida’s natural beauty on this ONE hour adventure….
View wildlife on a U.S. Coast Guard Inspected 17 passenger airboat. Each airboat tour is a unique experience and never the same. You will enjoy whisking across the water while shooting between walls of tall grass.
Reservations are required.
* Must check in 30 minutes prior to departure time. Late arrivals will lose their reservation and seats will be opened to stand-by customers.
* Tour times change per season. Please check website for tour times.
* Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance for full refund.
* No call no shows or customers arriving past the check-in time will be excluded from rescheduling their tour and receiving a refund.
* Weather may delay or cancel tours; they will be rescheduled to first available date & time. If no future date and time is available a full refund will be issued.
Please dress comfortably.
Bringing Sunscreen/Bug Spray is advised.
The temperature is 10 degrees cooler on the water, please bring a jacket.
Please allow extra time for traffic.
- Take a 1-hour fun-filled ride on an airboat
- See a range of wildlife in its natural habitat, including alligators, turtles and birds
- Enjoy a thrilling and safe ride in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades
- 1-hour Airboat Ride in the Central Florida Everglades
- Life Jackets and Hearing Protection are included
- Food and Drink
VIP tour reserves a captain and an airboat just for your group. You can ask the Captain for an adrenaline rush or just a leisurely nature tour. Anything goes on this tour catered just for your group. The captain has more time to search for wildlife and will give you some interesting facts about their habitat. These are very popular so book in advance!
Boggy Bottom BBQ
Before or after your tour, dine with an unforgettable lake view at Boggy Bottom BBQ. With full service dining indoor or outdoor, you’ll enjoy true Florida style BBQ and all the fixins’ made from recipes handed down from generations of Floridians.
On the menu are Florida favorites such as gator tail, beef brisket and the “you can’t get this back home” tasty ribs. Enjoy the restaurant 7 days a week.
Know before you go
Don't forget your sunscreen and bug spray ! Remember to wear comfortable clothing and take a jacket !
All scheduled tours have limited seating and must have a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Less than 24 hour cancellation will be charged full amount.