14-Day Disney Magic Ticket with Memory Maker 2023
Dreaming of a holiday made of more magic than you could ever imagine? Then make the trip to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
Important Information - Know Before You Book
- You must select a start date when booking in Disney Park tickets - this should be the first day you will visit the parks
- Before making your booking, you must make sure that there is park availability for your chosen dates and duration of your ticket. Park availability can be checked on the calendar below
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid dated Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made on Disney's Park Reservation system once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Once paid in full you will receive your Disney Park tickets within 48 hours of booking via email
- Once you have received your Disney Park tickets, make sure you link them immediately to My Disney Experience and reserve your park days
- For more information on My Disney Experience and how to link your tickets please read the information provided below
Multi-Day Magic Tickets:
Tickets must be used within 18 days of first use. The first day of use is the start date that was selected when the ticket was purchased. For Disney Theme Park admission, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation (subject to availability) are required* Park entry is not guaranteed until reservations have been made.
Memory Maker Is Accessed Online
Age 10+ tickets include Memory Maker.
You’ll need to claim your Memory Maker by visiting MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE.
Water Park Information
Tickets include admission to DISNEY’S BLIZZARD BEACH® Water Park or DISNEY’S TYPHOON LAGOON® Water Park, whichever is open. Please check www.DisneyTravelTradeInfo.com/wdwws for the most current information on Disney Water Parks. Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures, or may close for other reasons.
When you receive your ticket, it will provide:
NONREFUNDABLE • NOT FOR RESALE • VOID IF ALTERED • REVOCABLE • ADMIT ONE
If this card includes admission rights, it is nontransferable. Disney is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing, capacity, low demand, weather, special events or other reasons; and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort. If re-entry is permitted, biometric or other confirmation required with ticket for re-entry. Unless otherwise specifically stated, not valid for special or premium events or other activities which are separately priced. Not valid for any park commencing operations after November 1, 2019. It is agreed between owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort and ticket users that all claims for injury or loss arising incident to presence on owners’ property shall be litigated in Orange County, Florida, under Florida law.
- Discover our amazing theme parks and fun-filled water parks.
- Enjoy visiting more than one theme park on the same day.
- With Memory Maker, you’ll receive access to digital downloads of your Walt Disney World Resort holiday memories.
- Delight in a family-friendly retreat that’s home to an enjoyable 9-hole, par-36 walking course
- Enjoy a game of miniature golf at Disney’s Winter Summerland or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens
- Enjoy the ultimate sports experience – with a touch of Disney magic.
- Buy before you fly and you’ll enjoy better value than at the Park gate.
- Our complimentary digital service lets you create your best Disney Park day with a recommended personal itinerary based on your own attraction and dining interests.
- 14 days access to the Walt Disney World Parks over an 18 day validity window
- Disney's Oak Trail Gold Course (green fee only)
- ESPN Wide World of Sport Complex
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
- Disney Genie+ Service
- Car Parking
Discover a world filled with fun for all your friends and family, where four unique Theme Parks and action-packed Water Parks whisk you off on a magical new adventure every day. Add to this the 50th Anniversary, and you have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see these Theme Parks shining in a whole new EARidescent light, while special shows and parades bring 50 years of legendary storytelling to life and the next exciting generation of magic begins.
With so much classic and new magic to enjoy, this is a great time to visit. So to help you live it all, Walt Disney World Resort is introducing new Disney Magic Tickets. Offered exclusively in the UK and Ireland for Guests who buy before they fly, Disney Magic Tickets are better value than at-the-gate tickets, as they come with a whole host of incredible benefits. These include Park Hopper access, which allows you to explore multiple Theme Parks and Water Parks on the same day. And Memory Maker, which gives you unlimited downloads of your family’s magical moments captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers.
With Disney Magic Tickets you’ll need to choose a specific date for when you’d like your usage window to start. You can use the 14-Day ticket over 18 days, giving you more flexibility during your holiday than ever before. What’s more, if you visit during value seasons, you can save money too. This is why all Disney Magic Tickets give you access to the new Disney Genie service. This digital service lets you create your best Disney Park day with a recommended personal itinerary based on your own attraction and dining interests.
Just remember to reserve your ticket dates on the Disney Park Pass service. Then you’re all good to count down the sleeps to your Disney holiday dreams coming true.
Know before you go
Now that you’ve purchased your ticket, follow these steps to access the magic by:
Visit MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE and link your ticket confirmation to your MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE profile www.MyDisneyExperience.co.uk
Immediately after linking your ticket, make your Park Pass Reservation(s). You MUST have a Park Pass Reservation to enter the Theme Park:
DISNEY MAGICMOBILE SERVICE:
Skip a visit to the Theme Park ticket window by downloading the MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE app when you arrive in the United States of America. Then, set up Disney MagicMobile passes using the app. You can choose from several customizable pass styles and add it to your digital wallet on eligible iPhones, Apple Watches, or Google Pay enabled Andriod phones.
When you arrive at a Theme Park, scan the pass on your mobile device at the Theme Park entry touchpoint. Disney MagicMobile service is available in the MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE app. Disney MagicMobile service can only be set up in the United States of America.
Alternatively, upon arrival, you can pick up your Will Call ticket order by presenting this printed confirmation, along with a valid and properly matched government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, etc), at any of the following Theme Park Ticket Windows: EPCOT®, DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS®, DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park, Ticket and Transportation Center at MAGIC KINGDOM® Park, or the Disney Ticket Center at DISNEY SPRINGS®.
The Lead Guest must be present with a valid and properly matched government identification for the tickets to be released. The order will not be released to anyone other than the Lead Guest listed on the Will Call confirmation.
You are able to cancel this ticket up to 24 hours before your visit date